Northern Saskatchewan 2015 - Duct Tape

Duct tape is used for a myriad of purposes.  I ONLY use the Cantech™ brand which is superior to any other I have tried (and is made in Canada).
This boot toe detached from the sole made for very floppy walking until duct tape saved the day.
 Duct tape keeps the bandages dry and in place.
The duct tape combines the shoulder straps to create a sturdy handle to hang on to when I carry this food pack on top of another pack on portages.
The laundry pail for washing clothes is made more durable with duct tape which once helped prevent a bear from damaging it too much.  I did have to patch the tooth mark holes with more duct tape.
A plantar wart resolved after about one month of daily duct tape changes.
My fishing reel and rod are carried in cases which would disintegrate without the duct tape.
 My "table" cloth of waterproof plastic that I use to prepare each meal.
This wash plunger certainly never saw duct tape when it was manufactured at the turn of the twentieth century.
I am a bit hard on pocketbooks.
 Toothpaste tube takes up less room after duct tape application.
A small plastic bottle that I mix granular soap in water to wash dishes.  When I washed off the paper label, the glue remained and became very dirty; the duct tape is easy to keep clean.
My campfire/canoe tarp gets ember holes from the open fire.
The fly swatter gets a lot of use in the tent to kill mosquitoes before I go to bed, but it started to fall apart after a few years of use.
My down sleeping bag is over 30 years old and the seam separated to let feathers escape.  Sewing the seam closed would have weakened the thin material.